The BIRN Group is one of the largest foundry groups in Northern Europe.
To provide customers with a broad range of outstanding cast iron solutions based on world class capabilities and our unique history.
The BIRN Group represents six companies specialized in various areas of casting and processing of cast iron. In this way, we ensure that we always can offer our customers the best and most broad-based solution in the industry.
The companies in the BIRN Group are following:
- Vald. Birn A/S, Holstebro in Denmark
- Tasso A/S, Odense in Denmark
- Uldalls Jernstøberi A/S, Vejen in Denmark
- Kockums Maskin AB, Kallinge in Sweden
- Birn GmbH, Müllheim in Germany
- Bernareggi Srl, Milan in Italy
The number of employees at BIRN in Holstebro is approx. 550 people.
The total number of employees at The BIRN Group is approx. 750 people.
The Board of Directors consists of:
- Lars Lütjohan (Chairman of the Board)
- Lars Ganzel Pedersen (Deputy chairman)
- Tommy Rasch (Employee elected)
- Jette Sulkjær (Employee elected)
- Kurt Visholm Søgaard (Employee elected)
- Allan Baarstrøm Aasborg (Deputy to the Board)
- Boye Lindhardt Johansen (Deputy to the Board)